Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
Myself, administrator of www.ik4omu.net website, believe that the privacy of my visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by my site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, mine uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in a completely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your PC within your browser. They contain basic information about the navigation on the Internet and are recognized by the browser each time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some browsing features of the site.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly.
- Saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember your selected preferences while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help me to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with websites by providing information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of the websites.
Purpose of the treatment
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to fulfil obligations under laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Methods of data processing
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data required are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, I inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- to be informed about the nature and purposes of the processing
- get it from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as the logic and purposes underlying the processing; the request may be renewed at intervals of no less than ninety days, unless there are justified reasons for doing so;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
The owner of the treatment for all legal purposes is myself:
- Maurizio Garaffoni
- Via Cirene 30
- 47522 – Cesena (FC)
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact me through the email address on the “Contact” page of this site.
All data are protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
I think it is important to ensure added protection for children online. I encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activities. I do not collect personal data from children. If a parent or guardian believes that my site has personal information about a child in its database, please contact me immediately (using the email address on this site’s “Contact Us” page) and I will do everything I can to remove that information as soon as possible.